Pinoy Car Club New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCCNZ Collared t-shirts and singlets for sale!

$20 For the shirts and $10 for the singlets

Refer to this thread for more details:
PCCNZ T-shirts and Singlets

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruel's merc and other stuff..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 3rd November 2010, 9:04 pm

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Hey folks this be my project. I was going to upload picts but I guess it would be faster if you just click the link. Will have to find picts of my old s4 rx7 13bt and wrx sometime. Too bad didn't have a digital camera when I owned them lol.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3882157/1985-mercedes-benz-190-class-auckland-nz

pretty much going through the build stage of the car when I was motivated, now a little lazy and things are taking longer.

And for you honda fans, I was not really a massive fan even though I owned a few civics and crx's. This made me drool.

http://autoholics.com/2010/11/02/Kenny-Vinces-1992-Honda-Civic-Si-279931

2Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 4th November 2010, 3:16 am

yay09

yay09
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

lol go bak to sme hondas and hav a mean track/ street spec build. we b waitin. haha

3Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 4th November 2010, 6:24 am

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

hahaha yeah bro hard! if only i kept my run around civic! but a v8 powered 300zx and rb powered 190e is rare as Smile cant buy these babies off the shelf.

4Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 6th November 2010, 7:47 am

yay09

yay09
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

kool plans for dt merc tho. i saw the site. wud probs go hard with dt engine on a 190e. wil be following this build. gudlck bro

5Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 6th November 2010, 8:11 pm

Jc

Jc

Twisted Evil rb on a merc.... hahaha

6Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 8th November 2010, 3:55 am

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

hopefully soon too Jc. Might polish the aluminiums and have some of the bits powder coated since i can get them cheap. make it look a little more bling than standard.

i just hope i dont have to smash the drive tunnel to fit in the rb gearbox! or thats just gonna suck donkey dick

7Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 13th November 2010, 8:36 am

Jc

Jc

hahaha. thats cool bro. a bling bling on the engine bay. haha.. goodluck bro!!

i havnt done my build thread yet. still lazy posting up pics. haha

8Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 13th November 2010, 8:38 am

Jc

Jc

hahaha. thats cool bro. a bling bling on the engine bay. haha.. goodluck bro!!

i havnt done my build thread yet. still lazy posting up pics. haha

9Ruel's merc and other stuff.. Empty Re: Ruel's merc and other stuff.. 30th November 2010, 7:01 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Nice, rb on a 190 merc. this wouldnt be ruel atilano would it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum