Pinoy Car Club New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCCNZ Collared t-shirts and singlets for sale!

$20 For the shirts and $10 for the singlets

Refer to this thread for more details:
PCCNZ T-shirts and Singlets

You are not connected. Please login or register

AAP Imports New Owner.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AAP Imports New Owner. Empty AAP Imports New Owner. 17th November 2009, 4:25 am

Jhun-DC2R

Jhun-DC2R

As per posted on NZH forum by Adam himself.

AAP Imports changes hands

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone!

News
It is with my relief and also much sadness I inform you that as of the 30th of November, I will no longer own/run AAP Imports.

This will seem awful fast and it is a little unusual, but this is when the new owners want to have everything wrapped up by so I apologise for that!

Some of you will know that I have been "over it" for quite some time. What I mean by that is that I have been worn out, tired of doing the same thing I have been doing for what seems like a long time and generally needing a break. Hannah (wife) and I want to move to the USA for a year or 2 in 2011 to spend time with the family and have an OE of sorts.

I have really enjoyed getting to know so many of you over the years and I hope, now with some new freedom I might actually get to meets, race my car (when finished) and have time to enjoy life a little more!

New Owners
The new owners will be Kris and Bill Keeman. They currently own a company called Tools and Industrial Supplies based in East Tamaki. They are good guys and will continue to support NZH as we have always done. Their staff have a mechanical background so they will be able to offer good, professional service.

New Location
This will please many of you. They will be running AAP Imports out of their existing retail location.

Tool & Industrial Supplies Ltd
T/A Tradezone East Tamaki
179 Harris Rd
East Tamaki

(just opposite Spec 2 and next to the pitstop)

They have a fabulous show room with huge amounts of space and will be able to keep the place much tidier then I will!!! They will also have more room for new stock and they do plan on increasing the range of products.

What does this mean for you after Nov 30th
I will be spending December and probably most of January training and working with the guys, getting them up to speed on the whole business but of course making sure they know what the deal is with the NZH community, the prices we give you guys and the products we offer.

I will still be around when the order from the USA arrives so I will still be able to manage that side of things no trouble for those of you who have pre-ordered.

What does this mean for you now
In the meantime we are going to be going crazy offering all kinds of awsome deals so that we have cleared out as much of the old stock as possible and also make sure we don't have too much stock so we can satisfy the terms of our agreement!!!

So if there is anything you want (products in stock only) that you want prices on then just pm me and deals will be flying around!

Thank-you
Whilst we don't rely on NZH to support our existence, the NZH community has played a large role in makeing a success of AAP Imports. Your loyalty to me and the company I cannot re-pay, and for that I am truly thankful. I trust you will show the same loyalty to the Bill and Kris as they strive to provide NZH with the best parts at the best possible prices.

http://nzhondas.com/forum/general-discussion/102501-aap-imports-changes-hands.html

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&ref

2AAP Imports New Owner. Empty Re: AAP Imports New Owner. 17th November 2009, 10:02 am

Vindots

Vindots

nakakalungkot naman yan, sana mababait din ung mga napagbentahan nya ng business na yan,

wel goodluck sa kanya!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum