Pinoy Car Club New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCCNZ Collared t-shirts and singlets for sale!

$20 For the shirts and $10 for the singlets

Refer to this thread for more details:
PCCNZ T-shirts and Singlets

You are not connected. Please login or register

Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Bits for sale, let me know if you got an offer. I am cleaning my garage.

Set of 2 door poppers: Want shaved door handles? I got a spare kit that I am not gonna put on my supra. Tested these and have put them on the 300zx, works great. You need an alarm with central locking to be able to use it properly. This kit includes all the wiring needed also.

EG kit: Used, was on my civic which I used a few times. This was on the car for about a month till I stripped the car then turbo'd it. Didn't want to cut up the front kit to fit intercooler. Civic has been sold, this is no longer needed. full kit, so front, rear and sides. fibre glass.

Bonnet vent: replica evo 5 bonnet vent. Was going to put on my civic too but got too lazy. fibre glass.

STI shocks and lowered springs: off a 1996. Yellow in color. -SOLD

300zx front guards: needs painting. replaced with a widebody fibreglass. so no longer needed.

RB20DE: non turbo, don't need this engine just sits in garage. Still in gladwrap. Compression is good has been tested prior being bought.

B16a: off a 91 i think cant remember. Anyways this has been trashed though still good, be honest who has a b16 that has never been trashed? Was removed due to a B18 upgrade. Compression tested, still good. This was never turbo'd so standard compression levels. -SOLD

VTEC ECU: I really don't remember which engine this was for, but I got a spare. Non chipped - standard ecu. -SOLD

VTEC controller: APEXI - was used on my vtec when it was turbo. -SOLD

13BT engine: it is what it is, rotray. does not include turbo. no gbox either. This was in a bmw and running well prior to being removed. replaced engine for a 20b PP. tested einge and compression was great. -SOLD

17" mags: Advanti, multi fit. 4x100 and 4x110. it is missing one of the caps for the bolts, i still have the other 3, i think one fell off or something... Anyways.. these are a scratched up cause i used them for burnouts. Not in greatest condition.

Adjustable coil overs with springs: This was for my civic, so fits them fine. Never used, brand new still in box. I must say that you have to have a cert to put this on, as this goes on your standard shock.

Wheel spacers: This is a service for my mate. Made to suit any car, you want some special shit made? Can make it for you.

Engine mounts: This is a service for my mate. Any engine in to any car, keep it realistic. Can make your engine mounts and these are done by certified engineers that certify welds! No issue passing any cert guaranteed.

Turbo adapter plates: This is a service for my mate. We can make you some legit strong adapter plates for your manifold to fit any turbo. Have made few for people. Perfect for turboin your b16 manifold.

Maybe for sale... quick release steering wheel, 7" incar screen manual pull out one, DVD incar player, got a few turbo's.

These are on sale on another website not trademe. So if you are interested then be quick.

Last edited by o_outkast on 10th November 2010, 3:38 am; edited 4 times in total

Jc

Jc

lotsa sale bro. pretty keen on adjusties for my civic. will it fit on ek civic mate? pics?? Smile

Jhun-DC2R

Jhun-DC2R

got a pic of dvd incar player. my mate want to look at it if price is reasonable. thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&ref

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

i couldnt find anything to measure the inner bore. do you know how wide your shock is?
Anyway here are some photos
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112010
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112011
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112012

Mags:
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112013

I'll get the picture of the DVD player soon it's somewhere in my room. lol can't remember

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

also forgot to mention i have some merc parts for sale too, 5 speed gear box, lightened flywheel and clutch. not needed cause im dropping in nissan engine and gbox.

Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112016
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112017
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112018
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112019
Door poppers, full Buddy club replica eg kit for hatch, evo fribre glass bonnet piece, 17" advanti mags and more 06112020

yay09

yay09
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

details for the spacers please? thanks bro.

Jc

Jc

price for the adjusties pls??? Smile

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

yay09 wrote:details for the spacers please? thanks bro.

Spacers/adapter plates are made to suit, so what details you need bro? Can make them up to 1" or 25mm which is legaly how far you can have it from the hub. Or we can make it wider depending on how wide you want your offset.

Can make your bolt pattern change from 4 stud to 5 stud, vice versa. We lathe these out. So made to order.

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Jc wrote:price for the adjusties pls??? Smile

name a price bro, check in trademe if you want. and i'll see what i can do.
just one thing i remembered i need to look for the adjuster spanner, i left it somewhere in my garage... which is a bit of a mission to find at the moment. Though it is a simple tool anyways.

these springs are real low. and comes with 2 adjustable coil overs, from what i remember. i believe they are for the rear cause civics are pretty low in the front anyway with superlows.

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Jhun-DC2R wrote:got a pic of dvd incar player. my mate want to look at it if price is reasonable. thanks.

I couldnt find it this weekend, it's in the house somewhere I'll get photos sometime this week/ sorry bud Smile

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Sold:

VTEC ECU: I really don't remember which engine this was for, but I got a spare. Non chipped - standard ecu.

VTEC controller: APEXI - was used on my vtec when it was turbo.

13BT engine: it is what it is, rotray. does not include turbo. no gbox either. This was in a bmw and running well prior to being removed. replaced engine for a 20b PP. tested einge and compression was great.

STI shocks and lowered springs: off a 1996. Yellow in color.

yay09

yay09
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

does 25mm spacers still legal without any cert? just wanted a bit of a low offset look on my car. its 4x100 btw. thanks

o_outkast

Novice Poster
Novice Poster

yay09 wrote:does 25mm spacers still legal without any cert? just wanted a bit of a low offset look on my car. its 4x100 btw. thanks

to be honest not too sure....

read this: http://www.lvvta.org.nz/stdWheels&Tyres.pdf
from what i read if you have a spacer under 20mm then you do not need a cert.
20+ mm needs cert from what it seems.

For hub adapters you require a cert.

yay09

yay09
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

do you hav lyk under 20mm spacers then? kus cbf goin for cert stage atm. ta

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum