Pinoy Car Club New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCCNZ Collared t-shirts and singlets for sale!

$20 For the shirts and $10 for the singlets

Refer to this thread for more details:
PCCNZ T-shirts and Singlets

You are not connected. Please login or register

thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP

+5
Jc
rag_angelo
Vindots
Jhun-DC2R
thirdkid
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 10:14 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Okay, i might as well start a build thread just so i can log and look back at memories.

thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 4140601134_a67c58e387

1992 EG8
Engine:
D15B
AAP Imports Intake Mani (Skunk 2 like)

Interior:
Pioneer HU
Sony speakers
Boss sub and amp

Exterior and Under Chassis:
Mugen like Front lip
Neuspeed Race springs
EJ shocks

Future Plans:
Get b16 in
td04 snail
Get VAFC
Put adjustables in
te37's
Get rid of the lights and install HID with stock lights
Amber corners
and the usual buckets and etc
CERT!!

Last edited by thirdkid on 3rd February 2010, 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total

2thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 10:24 am

Jhun-DC2R

Jhun-DC2R

nice one bro..

like those mugen lips.

will support this build.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2347471856&ref

3thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 10:57 am

Vindots

Vindots

subscribed! nice car bro!
I would like to drive that one time haha, im not gona trash it, just some cuzzing drive. Very Happy

GOODluck!

4thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 11:25 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Thanks. oo mugen lip ate nice..haha pero mas gus2 ko mugen lip for EKs, walang blank sa middle tska meon extruded part.

haha cge vindots, you can drive it, as long as i get to drive yours haha jokes. Hopefully get the b16 in soon and then you can drive it.

5thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 11:43 am

rag_angelo

rag_angelo
Amatuer Poster
Amatuer Poster

You know you wanna do it tomorrow Wink ... oh wait, wag muna ..hahahahaha

6thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 11:57 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Hard..But i cant cos im missing a few things. including a knock sensor LMAO ahaha Laughing

7thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 12:02 pm

rag_angelo

rag_angelo
Amatuer Poster
Amatuer Poster

and a dizzy cap and rotor..hahaha
promise bro..lol..none at pickapart though Sad wasted my gas going to takanini and mangere! But I'll find one...

8thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 12:09 pm

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Well heres a few things ive done most recently and things i got.

Replaced this because of a hit and run
thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Thirdson-albums-81-picture8789-04112009221[img][/img]

and got this, not too sure if itll fit the eg but hopefully it will. Fujitsubo muffler
thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Thirdson-albums-893-picture8939-04112009216

then today i started this mission and will hopefully get this done tomorrow
thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Img3242t

Abit of surface rust.

Also question is how can i sad that cirle bit thats like a cap? Any suggestions

9thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 12:31 pm

rag_angelo

rag_angelo
Amatuer Poster
Amatuer Poster

Thats why your boot was up when i drove past.lol

10thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 30th November 2009, 12:49 pm

Vindots

Vindots

loko naman ung mga tukmol na nag hit and run sayo, kala ko sa pinas lang un. well hopefully you can fix it asap.

11thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 1st December 2009, 2:10 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

yeah..fixed the door pero different color..more money to spend on re paint Sad haha

yeah was going to mission it but no steel brush haha.

12thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 1st December 2009, 8:27 am

Vindots

Vindots

try to repaint it yourself 1st and see how it goes Very Happy

13thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 1st December 2009, 9:33 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

haha hmm thats quite a good idea. With the factory green, it looks a little pearly/shiny, if i go to a painter with the paint code theyll give me the same exact colour with the pearly look too right?

14thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 1st December 2009, 9:49 am

Vindots

Vindots

Go to auto paint retailer, they should be able to give you the exact colour, what they will do is they will gona look @ the colour code for your car and they will mix it for you,

or you can contact robbie from nzhondas, he's a painter, he can do it for a box or a little $$,

he's a good man ! I know him, do want me to tell him?

15thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 1st December 2009, 10:14 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

ill probably be getting it painted next year after the engine, and might get robbie to do it. PM kta when im gonna get it painted. Hopefully di pricey. kc im thinking im going to get the boot, lip, A-pillar?? and door painted. But if you can get a quote for the paint from him please do so i can keep the money aside

16thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 1st December 2009, 10:24 am

Vindots

Vindots

sure sure, pm ko sya bukas. and ill let you know kung anong sinabi nya. Very Happy

17thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 4th December 2009, 1:05 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Well not much update due to xmas shopping and no money but heres a pic of the engine thats going to go in. I have already changed the vtec solenoid gasket because the old one was cracked.

thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 3899889112_39927f2b32

thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 3899106653_ba44def2a4

Engine needs a little clean up so once i get a crane sorted the clean up will go on

18thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 4th December 2009, 1:21 am

Vindots

Vindots

I suggest after cleaning up do some heat resistant paint around the head; block and gearbox to get the tidy look Smile a silver one or a black colour would do, whichever you prefer, but some people do some powder coating, but its quite expensive though,

19thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 4th December 2009, 1:23 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Ooo the powder coating sounds very tempting but as you said the price is over my budget. I can just paint it straight away without primer right?

20thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 4th December 2009, 1:37 am

Vindots

Vindots

yeah, just spray it, but, make sure that you put the rocker cover on 1st yah kno, just to prevent paint chemicals to go inside the head as we dont want that,

just use degreaser 1st and make sure the area is clean and dry before you paint it Wink

Looking forward to see the work Smile

21thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 4th December 2009, 5:15 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Thanks bro. Just went to super cheap and couldnt pick a paint. And when i went home i just remembered its aluminum paint i needed haha

Well just putting these here so i can keep it handy
thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Vtpsbypass

22thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 16th December 2009, 12:43 pm

Jc

Jc

yumyum engine.. keep goin!! you'll finish this on time, no matter how long.. lol!!

23thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 18th December 2009, 4:27 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Thanks bro. Just need a few things now. Knock sensor (courtesy of chard), inner boot, belts and thinking of maybe re gassing the AC hehe..too hot these days

24thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 12th January 2010, 12:37 am

thirdkid

thirdkid
PEEJ mode
PEEJ mode

Okay.. Just a small update, after the hami meet i started on painting my corner lights amber and went quite well.. Thanks to magello we got them installed and looks alot better than the projectors.

Also thanks to b16a2 (NZHer) i got myself a $60 alu radiator..

Pics will be up soon..

and also installed my eg9 white face cluster..hehe

25thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP Empty Re: thirdkids slow build (eg8) RIP 12th January 2010, 8:23 am

Vindots

Vindots

thumbs up for aluminum rad! nice score man! looking forward to see all that installed in your car!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum